I really enjoyed the fact that Titus cooked Chiron and Demitrious into a pie and fed their own mother, oh sweet revenge! what do you guys think?
I wish Titus wouldn't have died in the end by Saturninus.
i agree. I think Titus was at his breaking point and needed some sweet revenge to make himself feel better. I think he was put through alot throughout this book and did everything for his family and for Rome. Chiron and Dem. deserved it
I believe Tamora deserved that pie, that was her reward for being manipulative and untrue, but what do those characters expected from a captured enemy?
Well, Titus's qualities as a Roman lead to tragedy. When he killed Tamora's son, he did it in the name of Rome. His Murder causes Tamora's revenge. I think that although he kept Roman qualities, he would be killed by Tamora.
Response to Hye Jin Lee: I don't think Tamora would have had the power or ability to get revenge as easy as she did if she had been kept as prisoner of war. Because Titus did the noble thing and gave the crown to Santurninus he left himself for dead. If Titus had stayed King he would have been protected from harm.Since he stepped down from his post he left the door open for endless posibilities. No one ever expected Tamora to become Santurnius wife but she did, which gave her power and protection from those "below her."
i agree. I think Titus was at his breaking point and needed some sweet revenge to make himself feel better. I think he was put through alot throughout this book and did everything for his family and for Rome. Chiron and Dem. deserved it
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI believe Tamora deserved that pie, that was her reward for being manipulative and untrue, but what do those characters expected from a captured enemy?
ReplyDeleteChiron and Demitrious being baked into a pie is such a horrible way to go, but that's what they get right?
ReplyDeleteI believe Titus wouldn't of died if he kept his role as a Roman instead of seaking revenge towards Tamora. Agree?
ReplyDeleteWell, Titus's qualities as a Roman lead to tragedy. When he killed Tamora's son, he did it in the name of Rome. His Murder causes Tamora's revenge. I think that although he kept Roman qualities, he would be killed by Tamora.
DeleteResponse to Hye Jin Lee: I don't think Tamora would have had the power or ability to get revenge as easy as she did if she had been kept as prisoner of war. Because Titus did the noble thing and gave the crown to Santurninus he left himself for dead. If Titus had stayed King he would have been protected from harm.Since he stepped down from his post he left the door open for endless posibilities. No one ever expected Tamora to become Santurnius wife but she did, which gave her power and protection from those "below her."
DeleteWell said P. Vidals, I agree 100% :)
Delete