I've returned your final drafts of research paper #1 on Wednesday, Feb. 8 and recorded your grades in your Grade Book documents on Thursday, Feb. 9. Therefore, if you received a C- or below, you may revise your research paper #1 and your revisions are due on Wednesday, Feb. 15. I"LL NOT ACCEPT REVISIONS OF RESEARCH PAPER #1 AFTER FEBRUARY 15. No exceptions.
The final draft of research paper #2 is due on Tuesday, Feb. 14. I'll assess your final drafts of research paper #2 and return them to you, via GoogleDocs, by Thursday, Feb. 16. If you receive a C- or below, you will be able to revise your research paper #2 but you must do so by Tuesday, Feb. 21. I"LL NOT ACCEPT REVISIONS OF RESEARCH PAPER #2 AFTER FEBRUARY 21. No exceptions.
I'LL NOT ACCEPT ANY WORK, LATE OR REVISED, AFTER FEBRUARY 21.
You'll take your final exam on Tuesday, February 21. Do not be late or absent. There are not make-ups for the final exam.
Final Conferences will take place on Thursday, February 23 from 11:45a.m. to 1:45 p.m. If you do not attend the final conferences, you may not 1. go and appeal your grade with the English Department 2. e-mail me to find out your final course grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment