Wednesday, February 8, 2012

question about the film

Was it easier for you to understand the play itself or the film? Explain your reasoning.

8 comments:

  1. I think it's easier to understand the movie because the language itself is hard to understand. With the acting, you can comprehend what's going on in the play, but I think the play is more likable once you have a breakdown of the wording.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion i found them alomst the same when the language i the book is broken down and translated. If the laguage is translated then i understand the play just as much as the movie. Although the movie defintly makes things even more clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was easier to understand because like the person above me mentioned the language is challenging to comprehend and with the movie it is visual so that you could understand better what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the play was easier to understand as far as the characters. I wasn't sure what character was talking until another character actually mentioned their name. The language was still the same so I can't say one was easier to understand than the other. Also with the play you can read the words right in front of you and if you didn't understand it you could read it over and over again. In the movie we weren't able to rewind it if we didn't understand and even if we could it would be annoying. The play was much easier to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe it was easier to understand the film vs the play itself because the images helped better my understanding of the actions. The characters presented themselves well and were very much like how they were described in the play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my opinion I agree that the movie was much more easier to understand then the play. The visual helped give me a face to match the characters, when watching the film. Although the play is much more gruesome, when watching it oppose to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also agree the movie was easier to understand.. when reading the play i feel confused by the way they speak.. watching the movie is more visual so i instantly know whats going on. i also liked that i already knew who everyone was and what was going on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the play was confusing, but the film made it easier to understand because you can actually see what is happening. you can see where they are, who they're talking to, and you can hear the tone of all the character's voice.

    ReplyDelete