"Feminine" heterosexual men: subverting heteropatriarchal sexual scripts?
I dont agree with this article. Its degrading and wrong. I dont think its right to just look at someone and say they could be gay. Why is this author bashing men in this way?
While I agree with you ladies that is is wrong to bash and judge someone based on stereotypical notions of what a "gay" or "lesbian" person looks like, behaves, etc., I must ask you revisit the article and find a quote supporting the claim that Darryl B. Hill is saying that in order to find out if someone is gay, all you have to do is look at them. As actually, Hill is saying the exact opposite.
I agree with what you are saying, I don't think just because how a person acts and dresses has anything to do with whether he/she is gay/lesbian.
ReplyDeleteWhile I agree with you ladies that is is wrong to bash and judge someone based on stereotypical notions of what a "gay" or "lesbian" person looks like, behaves, etc., I must ask you revisit the article and find a quote supporting the claim that Darryl B. Hill is saying that in order to find out if someone is gay, all you have to do is look at them. As actually, Hill is saying the exact opposite.
ReplyDelete