Do you think that she was right or wrong for what she did to her man by not being honest to him that she was keeping a secret from him that she was on the computer by "looking at porn?"
that is probably the only thing that I will admit that he is not wrong about. I mean whats the big deal about looking at online porn? Its probably her way of escaping.
I think that she is not wrong. She doesn't need to tell him that. Although he feels protests against the porn, he accepts it. In the story, he say, "everybody looks at porn: it's just another way of relaxing." I think that watching a porn is not wrong, and it is not something to let him know.
that is probably the only thing that I will admit that he is not wrong about. I mean whats the big deal about looking at online porn? Its probably her way of escaping.
ReplyDeleteI think that she is not wrong. She doesn't need to tell him that. Although he feels protests against the porn, he accepts it. In the story, he say, "everybody looks at porn: it's just another way of relaxing." I think that watching a porn is not wrong, and it is not something to let him know.
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's a big deal looking at porns online.it'a personal thing. i don't think she needed to let him know that.
ReplyDelete