since i cant figure out how to create an actual post, ill place my comment here...
This story was really shocking to me normally i would consider this type of behavior to come from a man other than a woman. I felt really bad when I noticed the man placed his wife's happiness before his. He had many responsibilities and i found it crazy how his wife didn't appreciate all the work he did for his family and would get upset when he would mention it to her.
since i cant figure out how to create an actual post, ill place my comment here...
ReplyDeleteThis story was really shocking to me normally i would consider this type of behavior to come from a man other than a woman. I felt really bad when I noticed the man placed his wife's happiness before his. He had many responsibilities and i found it crazy how his wife didn't appreciate all the work he did for his family and would get upset when he would mention it to her.